[SOGo] nginx as a reverse proxy and SOGo

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] nginx as a reverse proxy and SOGo
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 07:03:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I have successfully installed SOGo and it works fine when accessed directly
from the machine where it is installed. I have now set up another server
which
which will run nginx as a reverse proxy for traffic coming from outside. My
problem is that although nginx is working fine serving web pages from the
server where SOGo is installed, I cannot get it show any pages for SOGo... not
even the logon page. Can any please guide me with the nginx config required
get SOGo working through the reverse proxy?

TIA

Artie

  • [SOGo] nginx as a reverse proxy and SOGo, artie, 08/28/2010