[SOGo] TB 3.1 doesn't show invites button

  • From: Ben Luey < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] TB 3.1 doesn't show invites button
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:58:54 -0600

I'm using Sogo 1.3.2 (debian lenny) with Thunderbird 3.1 and the 3.102 extensions (connector, integrator, lightning). When someone (external) sends me an email with an ICS invite, in the web interface, I see the options to Accept, Decline, etc. But in Thunderbird, I see the meeting (Event Invitation, etc), but none of these buttons. I saw an earlier posting about this problem saying that the nightly extensions fixed this problem. So I downloaded them from http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/ and installed the new lightning, sogo-connector and sogo-integrator extensions. But I still have the problem. Any ideas?

Ben