Re: [SOGo] TB 3.1 doesn't show invites button

  • From: Comète < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] TB 3.1 doesn't show invites button
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 23:25:14 +0200

yes same problem here, doesn't work either with the nightly extension. But it worked with Lightning 1.0b2 (not the Inverse Edition).

Le 29/09/2010 19:58, Ben Luey a écrit :
I'm using Sogo 1.3.2 (debian lenny) with Thunderbird 3.1 and the 3.102
extensions (connector, integrator, lightning). When someone (external)
sends me an email with an ICS invite, in the web interface, I see the
options to Accept, Decline, etc. But in Thunderbird, I see the meeting
(Event Invitation, etc), but none of these buttons. I saw an earlier
posting about this problem saying that the nightly extensions fixed this
problem. So I downloaded them from
http://inverse.ca/downloads/extensions/nightly/ and installed the new
lightning, sogo-connector and sogo-integrator extensions. But I still
have the problem. Any ideas?

Ben