Re: [SOGo] sogo tries to send mail to /SOGo/dav/user/ from iCal 4

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] sogo tries to send mail to /SOGo/dav/user/ from iCal 4
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:40:14 -0400

On 29/09/10 10:56 AM, Anton Popov wrote:
Hi,

I am struggling with using iCal with sogo and an centos-ds LDAP server
and for some reason most of the times when I try to invite someone, sogo
tries to send mail to /SOGo/dav/username.

C: MAIL
FROM:< >
C: RCPT TO:</SOGo/dav/user2/>

Does anyone have an idea where this can come from?
I have noting like /SOGo/dav/user2/ in the LDAP...
Try to sniff the HTTP (so DAV) traffic when that happens. Use tcpflow and limit the source IP to the client that does this so we don't get a complex overlapping trace.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca