Re: [SOGo] SOGo on FreeBSD

  • From: Sebastian Reitenbach < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo on FreeBSD
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:35:38 +0200

Hi,
On Thursday 30 September 2010 03:07:38 pm Valentin Bud wrote:
> Hello community,
>
> First of all thank you for this amazing software.
>
> I am trying to build SOGo in a FreeBSD jail. I will tell you step by step
> what I did and where it stopped working.
>
> I have installed the following ports:
>
> - devel/gnustep (WITH_GNUSTEP_DEVEL - version 1.21.0)
> - databases/mysql50-client
> - net/openldap24-server
> - databases/libmemcached
> - devel/monotone

I cannot really give you a hint for you on FreeBSD, but I'm nearly done with
the ports of sope and sogo (1.3.2) for OpenBSD. On OpenBSD there is gnustep-
base stable in the ports which is used.
You may take a look here:
http://gitorious.org/openbsd-ports-wip/mainline/trees/master/www
Maybe it gives you a hint, but I cannot remember having seen error like you
had.

cheers,
Sebastian