[SOGo] general questions regarding SOGo install

  • From: freak < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] general questions regarding SOGo install
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:15:12 +0200

Hi,

in our company we have an external mail provider mail.XXX.XX, IMAP is
available there.

On the machine im planning to install SOGo runs already a postfix, only
used to send mails to my mail-address if the raid fails or backups with
errors appear.

Backup software is bacula (with sqlite3). The server is also used as an
PDC for our domain.

Is it possible to use the external mail provider with SOGo? If so, is
there anything i have to keep an eye on?

Cyrus still needed, if the above is possible?

Do i really need an LDAP server? IMHO this is kinda too much for our
little company.

I think this is it for now, but be prepared for more questions from me.
(first time SOGo install, also not too experienced in all this
groupware,mta stuff).

greetings

francis