Re: [SOGo] general questions regarding SOGo install

  • From: freak < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] general questions regarding SOGo install
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 13:23:40 +0100

Hi,

i installed apache2, sogo and mysql. I tried to follow the
installation/configuration manual.

I configured smtp server as localhost and imap server as mail.xxx.xx.

I hope i did the right configuration defaults, but now i have little
problems.

First, apache doesnt start --> error in SOGo.conf line 46:

Syntax error on line 46 of /etc/apache2/conf.d/SOGo.conf:
Invalid command 'RequestHeader', perhaps misspelled or defined by a

[fail]

Second, not really an error, how do i create the mysql database for user
sogo?

Also my /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults doesnt look like
the one shown in configuration guide.

I attached my /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults file.

Where do i have to look for errors, sorry but im really new with all
this stuff :)

greetings francis

p.s.: postfix works, apache works (without SOGo.conf), mysql should work
too :)

Am 30.10.2010 14:15, schrieb freak:
> Hi,
>
> in our company we have an external mail provider mail.XXX.XX, IMAP is
> available there.
>
> On the machine im planning to install SOGo runs already a postfix, only
> used to send mails to my mail-address if the raid fails or backups with
> errors appear.
>
> Backup software is bacula (with sqlite3). The server is also used as an
> PDC for our domain.
>
> Is it possible to use the external mail provider with SOGo? If so, is
> there anything i have to keep an eye on?
>
> Cyrus still needed, if the above is possible?
>
> Do i really need an LDAP server? IMHO this is kinda too much for our
> little company.
>
> I think this is it for now, but be prepared for more questions from me.
> (first time SOGo install, also not too experienced in all this
> groupware,mta stuff).
>
> greetings
>
> francis
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//GNUstep//DTD plist 0.9//EN" "http://www.gnustep.org/plist-0_9.xml";>
<plist version="0.9">
<dict>
    <key>NSGlobalDomain</key>
    <dict>
    </dict>
    <key>sogod</key>
    <dict>
	<key>OCSFolderInfoURL</key>
	<string>mysql://sogo:
 :3306/sogo/sogo_folder_info</string>
	<key>SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications</key>
	<string>YES</string>
	<key>SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications</key>
	<string>YES</string>
	<key>SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications</key>
	<string>YES</string>
	<key>SOGoIMAPServer</key>
	<string>mail.xxx.xx</string>
	<key>SOGoLanguage</key>
	<string>German</string>
	<key>SOGoMailDomain</key>
	<string>workgroup</string>
	<key>SOGoMailingMechanism</key>
	<string>smtp</string>
	<key>SOGoProfileURL</key>
	<string>mysql://sogo:
 :3306/sogo/sogo_user_profile</string>
	<key>SOGoSMTPServer</key>
	<string>localhost</string>
	<key>SOGoTimeZone</key>
	<string>Europe/Berlin</string>
	<key>SOGoUserSources</key>
	<array>
	    <dict>
		<key>canAuthenticate</key>
		<string>YES</string>
		<key>id</key>
		<string>directory</string>
		<key>isAddressBook</key>
		<string>YES</string>
		<key>type</key>
		<string>sql</string>
		<key>userPasswordAlgorithm</key>
		<string>md5</string>
		<key>viewURL</key>
		<string>postgresql://sogo:
 :5432/sogo/sogo_view</string>
	    </dict>
	</array>
    </dict>
</dict>
</plist>

  • Re: [SOGo] general questions regarding SOGo install, freak, 11/01/2010