Re: [SOGo] Cannot access Mail interface after Login

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Cannot access Mail interface after Login
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 13:12:37 -0400

On 10-11-01 12:57 PM,

wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to SOGo, so sorry if I miss out any crucial info in my first post!!

Installed SOGO successfully (CentOS 5.5, LDAP, MySQL).
Setup SOGo as a Virtual Host in Apache accessible on Port 8080 to avoid
clashing with another admin interface.

Login Screen displays OK, but when I login as user 'ian' authentication
against
LDAP works but the browser displays the following error message:

"The requested URL /SOGo/so/ian/Mail was not found on this server."

Not sure if it's an Apache issue or a SOGo configuration issue.
Show your Apache configuration and an excerpt of your sogo.log when you hit the message mentioned above.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca