Re: [SOGo] Cannot access Mail interface after Login

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Cannot access Mail interface after Login
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 14:59:29 -0400

On 10-11-01 1:37 PM,

wrote:
Thanks for the prompt reply.

My httpd.conf VirtualHosts entries follow:

<VirtualHost 192.168.5.3:80>
## Elastix
ServerAdmin

DocumentRoot /var/www/html
ServerName 192.168.5.3
ErrorLog logs/Elastix-error_log
CustomLog logs/Elastix-access_log common
<Directory "/var/www/html">
# Redirect administration interface to https
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.5.3:8080>
## SoGo
ServerAdmin

DocumentRoot /var/www/html
ServerName 192.168.5.3
ErrorLog logs/SoGo-error_log
CustomLog logs/SoGo-access_log common
Include conf.d/*.config
</VirtualHost>

[Note: I renamed the sogo.conf file to sogo.config to separate what was
included globally and what whas included for the VirtualHost]

Even though I have only specified a redirect to https in the 1st Virtual host,
once I Login to the SOGo interface the URL is redirected to
'https://192.168.5.3/SOGo/so/ian/Mail'. Don't know if that is the expected
behaviour.
You haven't provided all your SOGo Apache configuration.

How about those (from the sample configuration) :

RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "yourhostname"
RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://yourhostname";

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte