Re: [SOGo] SOGo web email refresh

  • From: Donny Brooks < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo web email refresh
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 09:14:15 -0500

On 11/2/2010 9:07 AM, Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
On 10-11-02 10:03 AM, Donny Brooks wrote:
We are about to roll out SOGo to our users but have one nagging issue. In the web interface, when the mailbox refreshes to poll for new mail the messages disappear for a few seconds. This will scare our users most likely. Is there a way or setting that can delay or change that behavior?
http://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=928

Set to be fixed in 1.3.4.

Regards,

Estimated timeframe for 1.3.4? This week, month, or year? Thanks!