[SOGo] Authentication of Funambol 8.7 and SOGo

  • From: Peter Simpson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Authentication of Funambol 8.7 and SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 17:06:31 +0000

Hello, all.

Sorry if this is a silly question but I've already lost most of my hair.

I also fear that if I approach Funambol, they may ask me to try this mailing
list first.

I am trying to configure Funambol to sync SOGo data with mobile phones.

I have been running SOGo for about 8 months which has valid data in it and I
am authenticating against LDAP in SOGo.

In order to test Funambol, I am merely trying to connect to the sample web
demo provided with Funambol.

I believe that I have created the correct entries in the Funambol config and
have changed the Officer to be the SOGo one and changed the port to point to
20000 in that file, but am completely unable to login with either my username
or email address on Funambol although they both work on SOGo.

(Although I am able to log in as guest on Funambol which I do not really
want.)

I am unable to see anything in the Funambol logs to say that there are
errors;
the only thing I do see with regard to the SOGo in these logs is the line :

officer:

(ca/inverse/sogo/security/SOGoOfficer.xml

which suggests to me that it is trying to use it.

Any tips on which log files to look at and where would be very much
appreciated.

(PS. Even if I clear my browser cache, it does not sometimes result in
entries
in Funambol's logs.)

Many thanks for any help that may be available.

Regards,
Peter Simpson

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 1200
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number:
3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the
FSA Register; number: 190856)