Re: [SOGo] Authentication of Funambol 8.7 and SOGo

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Authentication of Funambol 8.7 and SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 13:31:15 -0400

On 10-11-02 1:06 PM, Peter Simpson wrote:
In order to test Funambol, I am merely trying to connect to the sample web
demo provided with Funambol.
That won't show you any SOGo related data.
I believe that I have created the correct entries in the Funambol config and I
have changed the Officer to be the SOGo one and changed the port to point to
20000 in that file, but am completely unable to login with either my username
or email address on Funambol although they both work on SOGo.
Did you modify the SOGoOfficer.xml to match the sogod port used in your installation?

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)