Re: [SOGo] Cannot access Mail interface after Login

  • From: Ian Jones < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Cannot access Mail interface after Login
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:35:01 +0000

Hi Ludovic,

I've managed to fix the issue I had.

In the SOGo.conf file I had neglected to append port 8080 - that I had set in the SOGo VirtualHost entry of my Apache config file - to the RequestHeader entries.  So once I had done the following everything now works fine:

  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "8080"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "yourhostname:8080"
  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://yourhostname:8080"

So I have now managed to setup a working version of SOGo on my Elastix system without any adverse effects on the Elastix admin interface or system functionality.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Ian Jones