Re: [SOGo] multiple calendars in columns?

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] multiple calendars in columns?
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 14:13:33 -0400

On 10-11-01 9:41 PM, Mark Pavlichuk wrote:
I know there was some work years ago to allow an Outlook-style "columned multiple calendar" view (in SOGo Integrator). Was this project ever completed?
No. We started it and never completed it.
I have customers who reject Lightning because they can't view multiple calendars in columns - apparently a freebusy view doesn't cut it.
Offer them the opportunity to sponsor it.

AFAIK, there's someone already working on this for Lightning, as an add-on, much like: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/14467/

If it is being actively developed, there would only be the SOGo part missing and that's exactly what we worked on many Fridays ago.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca