[SOGo] Sogo funambol connector

  • From: Покотиленко Костик < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Sogo funambol connector
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 20:05:39 +0200

Hi,

I was trying to setup funambol + Sogo funambol connector. All done by
instructions in pdf.

I'm stuck at running funamboladmin and configuring Sogo funambol
connector. funamboladmin runs, I navigate to Modules/Sogo/Sogo funambol
connector, double-click it (or right-click/edit) and nothing happens, it
doesn't open preferences.

Tried funambol 8.7, then 8.5.2 with same result.

What can be wrong?

--
Покотиленко Костик
< >

  • [SOGo] Sogo funambol connector, Покотиленко Костик, 11/02/2010