Re: [SOGo] Authentication of Funambol 8.7 and SOGo

  • From: Peter Simpson < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Authentication of Funambol 8.7 and SOGo
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 08:42:04 +0000

Thanks for the rapid reply.

On Tuesday 02 Nov 2010 17:31:15 Ludovic Marcotte wrote:
> On 10-11-02 1:06 PM, Peter Simpson wrote:
> > In order to test Funambol, I am merely trying to connect to the sample
> > web demo provided with Funambol.
>
> That won't show you any SOGo related data.

Aha! I did not know this, but should I still be able to authenticate as I do
in SOGo ?

> > I believe that I have created the correct entries in the Funambol config
> > and I have changed the Officer to be the SOGo one and changed the port
> > to point to 20000 in that file, but am completely unable to login with
> > either my username or email address on Funambol although they both work
> > on SOGo.
>
> Did you modify the SOGoOfficer.xml to match the sogod port used in your
> installation?

Yes: I did change both the hostname (sogo) and the port number (20000) to
point at my SOGo installation.

Thanks again.
Peter

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information. Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 1200
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number:
3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the
FSA Register; number: 190856)