Re: [SOGo] SOGo backend nightlys Redhat Centos

  • From: Per Kristiansen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo backend nightlys Redhat Centos
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 12:56:21 +0100

agh!...don't do that!!

I was thinking of popping into your offices with a case of sleemans on my next visit to montreal, but now...it's gonna be budweiser!

Wolfgang Sourdeau wrote:

SOGo has been obsoleted and will now be replaced with OpenGroupware.org.

Just kidding!

The packages have been regenerated and since they were quite old, new updated GNUstep packages have been made available.

Cheers!