[SOGo] multiple Shared Adress Book Entries in Thunderbird Addressbook

  • From: Willi Brune < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] multiple Shared Adress Book Entries in Thunderbird Addressbook
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:46:16 +0100

hello,

i modified displayName for our LDAP Server in our sogo-config resulting
in multiple Shared Address Book Entries in the Users Thunderbird Configuration.
The one Entry with the current Name is working fine. But how can i get rid of the other Entries. I tried to delete them from the List of LDAP Servers, but nothing happens. Should Sogo delete them?

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß

Willi Brune

  • [SOGo] multiple Shared Adress Book Entries in Thunderbird Addressbook, Willi Brune, 11/23/2010