[SOGo] equivalent of IMAPHostFieldName for sieve server...

  • From: "Julien Courtemanche" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] equivalent of IMAPHostFieldName for sieve server...
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:33:34 +0100

Hi,

I finalize my first sogo installation with a config on single domain but with more than imap/sieve server.
So, in my userSource I’m using the IMAPHostFieldName field to link the user with this imap server. But,
this configuration support only one sieve server.

In my case, sieve server could be the same host as imap or should be configured with ldap mapping with SIEVEHostFieldName for
example ?

is there an issue for this problem ?

best regards

  • [SOGo] equivalent of IMAPHostFieldName for sieve server..., Julien Courtemanche, 11/24/2010