[SOGo] TB does not close when autocomplete set

  • From: André Schild < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] TB does not close when autocomplete set
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:03:59 +0100

Hello,

with TB 3.1.x under Windows and Linux we have a problem with the
sogo connectors.

When we install sogo connector,integrator and lightning-inverse, it works fine.
But as soon as we specify a auto complete LDAP server (For exaple the public source)
then thunderbird does not completely close.

This means: We click on the close icon in TB and the windows all close.
But there is still a tb process running and we can't start it again.
It just tells us that another instance is still running.

When we turn of autocompletion, then we don't see this problem...

We have this problem since at least the 102 release, actually we
are on 104 and the server is on 1.3.4

Anyone else seen this too ?

André