Re: [SOGo] TB does not close when autocomplete set

  • From: Allen Chen < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] TB does not close when autocomplete set
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:41:58 -0500

Thomas OLIVIER wrote:

Anyone else seen this too ?
+1
TB 3.1 + latest plugins + Sogo 1.3.3/1.3.4.

Thomas.
Using SOGo stuff is painful and headache. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.

I've used SOGo calendar for 1 year, and it's getting worse and worse after I
upgraded it again and again. I upgraded it from 1.0.2, 1.2.1, 1.3.2 and 1.3.3.
Each time I did it on a fresh RHEL5 system(I mean reinstall SOGo starting
from OS, not my MySQL, LDAP and IMAP, they stay on separate boxes).

Now the bad things on calendar clients(SOGo 1.3.3, frontend 0.11, TB2 for
XP and Linux) are:
1. lightning just shows some events and other events are missing
2. Different events show up in "Month view" and "Week view"
3. "Show Today Pane" shows you only some events or nothing
4. "Edit just this occurrence" not working
5 . duplicate personal calendars(not events), all of them have the same URL(Location)
6. Funambol sync broken: 8.5.2 and 8.7.0 after GOGo 1.2.1
7. tested on TB3, worst, nothing show up or it just shows you 5 seconds, and then disappear.
8. something else, I cannot remember. I have only 7 calendar users, everyone has this or that kind of issues.

I checked sogo log file, looks OK.
The good things:
1. web interface works fine(though not 100%)!

Allen