Re: [SOGo] TB does not close when autocomplete set

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] TB does not close when autocomplete set
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 18:27:28 -0500

On 10-11-24 10:41 AM, Allen Chen wrote:

[snip]
Now the bad things on calendar clients(SOGo 1.3.3, frontend 0.11, TB2 for
XP and Linux) are:
1. lightning just shows some events and other events are missing
2. Different events show up in "Month view" and "Week view"
3. "Show Today Pane" shows you only some events or nothing
4. "Edit just this occurrence" not working
5 . duplicate personal calendars(not events), all of them have the same URL(Location)
6. Funambol sync broken: 8.5.2 and 8.7.0 after GOGo 1.2.1
7. tested on TB3, worst, nothing show up or it just shows you 5 seconds, and then disappear.
8. something else, I cannot remember. I have only 7 calendar users, everyone has this or that kind of issues.
The best thing you can do is file bug reports (http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/) and provide as much evidences and procedures to reproduce problems.

Our goal after all is to make the software better, not worse.

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca
(www.packetfence.org)