[SOGo] LDAP fields with Active Directory

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] LDAP fields with Active Directory
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 09:34:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm using my 2008 R2 AD to add a global address book.
Is it possible to adjust the fields displayed in TB or in the web interface ?
For example, i don't want to use nickname, and company name is empty.
Is it also possible to add more fields ?

Best regards,

Raphaël

  • [SOGo] LDAP fields with Active Directory, mrjack67, 11/26/2010