[SOGo] SOGo and Openchange

  • From: "Mohan Cheema" < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] SOGo and Openchange
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:46:30 -0000

Hi,

I am planning to install SOGo with openchange as shown in the video on the home page. I have few questions for it.

1.       Is there any document which shows the configuration steps, Or the document at openchange.org is the only one.

2.       Will it work for N number of users.

3.       Doing the yum install for this is good or compiling for source.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,

Mohan

IMPORTANT: Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Arrkgroup. The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

This email may be monitored.