[SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:36:12 -0500 (EST)

Hello
I am new here and this is my first post. I live in Switzerland and work for a
retailer. Ev. we use sogo for the contact and calender database. I am now in
the evaluation phase and test sogo. And a big sorry, my english is really bad
;-) i hope you forgive me ;-)

Now to my question.
I store the users in LDAP and have different baseDN's for different
departments. eg.
ou=informatik,dc=fust,dc=local
ou=auftragsabwicklung,dc=fust,dc=local
Every user in every Departement should see each other. Is that possible to
configure?
Best regards
Oliver