Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:22:04 +0100

Hi,

Am 26.11.2010 17:04, schrieb MrJacK:
If i'm correct, XML is for the newest versions of SOGo.
If you configure SOGo with the {} format, it will convert it at first start.
Hm - funny. But there was no conversion.

The SOGo at my company was configured by
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod PARAM VALUE
and this returned me a XML-Config-File

Same way of installation (same script ;-)) ) some weeks later at my private SOGo getting me a "{}"-Config file (by the way how can I call the {}-Stuff?).

And now - at the beginning of November the third server, configured with the "defaults write" - no xml.

It doesn't bother me, but it's a kind of strange behaviour ...

All server running guite good, did I mention it?

--
Greetings,

Martin Rabl