Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:24:47 -0500

On 10-11-26 11:22 AM, Martin Rabl wrote:
Hm - funny. But there was no conversion.

The SOGo at my company was configured by
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod PARAM VALUE
and this returned me a XML-Config-File

Same way of installation (same script ;-)) ) some weeks later at my private SOGo getting me a "{}"-Config file (by the way how can I call the {}-Stuff?).

And now - at the beginning of November the third server, configured with the "defaults write" - no xml.

It doesn't bother me, but it's a kind of strange behaviour ...
GNUstep. We used to use base v1.16 (for the RPMs repo) which hed plist-based defaults. From 1.19.2, they switched it by default to use XML.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca