Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 17:28:07 +0100

Ah, thanks Ludovic, for this information!

Nice Weekend!
Martin

Am 26.11.2010 17:24, schrieb Ludovic Marcotte:
On 10-11-26 11:22 AM, Martin Rabl wrote:
Hm - funny. But there was no conversion.

The SOGo at my company was configured by
sudo -u sogo defaults write sogod PARAM VALUE
and this returned me a XML-Config-File

Same way of installation (same script ;-)) ) some weeks later at my
private SOGo getting me a "{}"-Config file (by the way how can I
call the {}-Stuff?).

And now - at the beginning of November the third server, configured
with the "defaults write" - no xml.

It doesn't bother me, but it's a kind of strange behaviour ...
GNUstep. We used to use base v1.16 (for the RPMs repo) which hed
plist-based defaults. From 1.19.2, they switched it by default to use
XML.

Regards,

--
Viele Grüße,