Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP

  • From: Robert Weilhammer < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 20:36:19 +0100

Hi Oliver,

can you query your OpenLDAP, if you sepicify dc=fust,dc=local as base ?

e.g.
# ldapsearch -x -b "dc=Fust,dc=local" -h $ldapserver

did you specified a scope for your query ?

you should use "sub", if you use dc=fust,dc=local as basedn

<key>scope</key>
<string>sub</key>

your ldap-config andn sogo ldap-config would be really helpful to debug more

Robert