RE: [SOGo] Installation Help

  • From: will tippelt < >
  • To: < >
  • Subject: RE: [SOGo] Installation Help
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:56:59 +0000

I have followed the FAQ and configured the rpmforge and the yum configuration file. I found the link the the perl-net packages but it looks like there is not an available version for CentOS 5.5 I would need to build from source. I'm still a bit of a linux noob so I was hoping to avoid building any packages from source. Is that the only option to get this package?