Re: [SOGo] Installation Help

  • From: Stephen Ingram < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Installation Help
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 12:36:09 -0800

Will-

will tippelt wrote:
I have followed the FAQ and configured the rpmforge and the yum configuration file. I found the link the the perl-net packages but it looks like there is not an available version for CentOS 5.5 I would need to build from source. I'm still a bit of a linux noob so I was hoping to avoid building any packages from source. Is that the only option to get this package?

It looks like it's been pulled from Fedora 6, but this package is in the base CentOS distro, no? (http://mirror.hmc.edu/centos/5.5/os/i386/CentOS/perl-Net-SSLeay-1.30-4.fc6.i386.rpm)

So yum install perl-Net-SSLeay should do it.

Steve