Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP

  • From: Oliver Koller < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] more than one baseDN for users in LDAP
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 08:40:01 +0100

Am 26.11.2010 17:16, schrieb André Schild:
Welcome Oliver,

Am 26.11.2010 16:36, schrieb
:
Hello
I am new here and this is my first post. I live in Switzerland and
work for a
retailer. Ev. we use sogo for the contact and calender database. I am
now in
the evaluation phase and test sogo. And a big sorry, my english is
really bad
;-) i hope you forgive me ;-)

Now to my question.
I store the users in LDAP and have different baseDN's for different
departments. eg.
ou=informatik,dc=fust,dc=local
ou=auftragsabwicklung,dc=fust,dc=local
Every user in every Departement should see each other. Is that
possible to
configure?

It depends what you wish to do.
One possible way is this:

SOGoUserSources = (
{
baseDN = "ou=informatik,dc=fust,dc=local";
},
{
baseDN = "ou=auftragsabwicklung,dc=fust,dc=local"";
}
);

Of course you will have to make sure, you don't have duplicate
users/logon ID's
in the different OU's.
André

Hi
If i try this, then only the second definition (auftragsabwicklung) does work. The Members of informatik can't login and the members of auftragsabwicklung can't see the email-adresses of informatik in sogo.