[SOGo] need some help getting sogo to work :)

  • From: freak < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] need some help getting sogo to work :)
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:24:39 +0100

Hi,

i installed OpenLDAP, SOGo, MySQL & Apache on Ubuntu 10.04.

I did the ldap installation like mentioned on wiki.ubuntuusers.de.

I set up SOGo with your installation-guide.pdf and
http://sogo.deeproot.in/ubquickinstall

I created the sogo user with this lines:

dn: ou=users,dc=workgroup,dc=local
ou: users
objectClass: organizationalUnit
dn: uid=sogo,ou=users,dc=workgroup,dc=local
objectClass: top
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
uid: sogo
cn: SOGo Administrator
mail:

sn: Administrator
givenName: SOGo

creating ou=users and SOGo Admin

then i added a user with this:

dn: uid=tom,ou=users,dc=workgroup,dc=local
objectClass: top
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
uid: tom
cn: thomas
mail:

sn: tom
givenName: tom

I restarted slapd & SOGo, but im not able to login. Login screen all is
there.

Where could one look for errors?

Im not good with this ldap stuff, sorry.

If you need some more info just tell me :)

greetings!