[SOGo] General Use of SOGo

  • From: "J. Echter (Elektro Mayer Echter GmbH)" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] General Use of SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:38:12 +0100

Good Morning,

i have SOGo up and running. We have an external IMAP server, so i used our login-data for the IMAP account for SOGo too.

I see the mails in the webinterface, good :) What do i need to do in Thunderbird to flawlessly integrate with SOGo?
Atm i have installed lightning-sogo-edition and sogo-integrator.

In the Thunderbird clients are the same E-Mail-Adresses as an POP3 account.
Do i have to delete this one and create a new IMAP account?

Also i don't get the SOGo Administrator account. :) I added myself as this Admin, but whats the difference between me an the other users?

Greetings

Juergen.