Re: [SOGo] General Use of SOGo

  • From: "J. Echter (Elektro Mayer Echter GmbH)" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] General Use of SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:58:09 +0100

Am 30.11.2010 11:01, schrieb Alessio Fattorini:
Il 30/11/2010 08:38, J. Echter (Elektro Mayer Echter GmbH) ha scritto:
Good Morning,

i have SOGo up and running. We have an external IMAP server, so i used our login-data for the IMAP
account for SOGo too.

I see the mails in the webinterface, good :) What do i need to do in Thunderbird to flawlessly
integrate with SOGo?
Atm i have installed lightning-sogo-edition and sogo-integrator.

sogo-connector?

ah sorry. yes, sogo-connector.

In the Thunderbird clients are the same E-Mail-Adresses as
an POP3 account.
Do i have to delete this one and create a new IMAP account?

Yes, if you want to see e-mail in sogo webmail.

ok, so i create a new imap account -> copy the mails all over to the imap account and -> delete the pop3 account.

Also i don't get the SOGo Administrator account. :) I added myself as this Admin, but whats the
difference between me an the other users?

Only "administration" panel.
Bye

i'm missing this administration panel. seems theres something wrong with my administration account then :-/

I installed Admin account like in SOGo installation and configuration guide.

thanks for helping me.

greetings.