Re: [SOGo] General Use of SOGo

  • From: "J. Echter (Elektro Mayer Echter GmbH)" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] General Use of SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:34:25 +0100

Am 30.11.2010 12:05, schrieb Alessio Fattorini:
Il 30/11/2010 11:58, J. Echter (Elektro Mayer Echter GmbH) ha scritto:

I see the mails in the webinterface, good :) What do i need to do in Thunderbird to flawlessly
integrate with SOGo?
Atm i have installed lightning-sogo-edition and sogo-integrator.

sogo-connector?

ah sorry. yes, sogo-connector.

You should follow docs and configure calendar/addressbook

ah ok, seems i missunderstood the docs. I thought sogo-connector or sogo-integrator should be installed, but i need both.

I installed Admin account like in SOGo installation and configuration guide.

thanks for helping me.

greetings.

Like this?

SOGoSuperUsernames = (
Admin
);

yes, but i got an syntax error:

defaults write sogod SOGoSuperUsernames = ( ); --> as user sogo
-su: Syntaxfehler beim unerwarteten Wort `(' --> means syntax error at unexpected word, or similar.

so i used ith without brackets, thought its only neccessary for more than 1 users.

cheers.