[SOGo] Problems syncing SOGo 1.3.4 calendars with an iPhone

  • From: "Bernhard Rosenkraenzer" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Problems syncing SOGo 1.3.4 calendars with an iPhone
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 14:54:53 +0100

Hi,
we've switched our mail/calendar/address book servers to SOGo 1.3.4 a while
ago - so far, everything is working fine, except syncing calendars to a
user's iPhone (Desktop clients and Android phones work ok using the same
caldav protocol, so probably SOGo isn't at fault).
When he enters the SOGo calendar on his iPhone, the calendar shows up and
appointments created on the iPhone show up in the SOGo calendar - but new
appointments generated in SOGo never show up on his iPhone.
Is there anything we're doing wrong (e.g. do we somehow have to tell the
iPhone to refresh calendar data)?
We do not currently have a funambol setup, and we'd rather avoid going that
route (no Java guys here ;) ).

Thanks,
bero