Re: [SOGo] Problems syncing SOGo 1.3.4 calendars with an iPhone

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] Problems syncing SOGo 1.3.4 calendars with an iPhone
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:17:48 +0100

Hi,

Am 30.11.2010 14:54, schrieb Bernhard Rosenkraenzer:
> but new appointments generated in SOGo never show up on his iPhone.
> Is there anything we're doing wrong (e.g. do we somehow have to tell the iPhone to refresh calendar data)?
> We do not currently have a funambol setup, and we'd rather avoid going that route (no Java guys here ;) ).

Do you sync the iphone-Calendar via caldav?
If yes, I think you have to change your preferences for the calendar (it has something for Sync intervalls)
Look in
Pref.
=> Mail, Contacts, Calendar
(1) Synchronisation
=> Select what you want, I selected Push=Off, manually
(2) [scroll down to Calendar] Sync => "All ..."

Everytime I start my calendar it connects to the server and retrieves the changes. Auto-Syncing (i. e. every 30 min) is disabled.

--
Viele Grüße,

Martin Rabl