Re: [SOGo] General Use of SOGo

  • From: Martin Rabl < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] General Use of SOGo
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:46:50 +0100

Am 30.11.2010 15:33, schrieb J. Echter (Elektro Mayer Echter GmbH):
Am 30.11.2010 15:19, schrieb Martin Rabl:
Do you login with
" "?

yes, i need to use my e-mail login-data to use our external imap server.
Hm, this does IMHO not depend on your login (uid you said), but on the email-field.

Pls. look at Chapter "IMAP Server Configuration" in the installation docu:

SOGoForceIMAPLoginWithEmail

Parameter used to specify if, when logging in to
the IMAP server, the primary email address of the
user will be used instead of the username.
Possible values are :
* YES
* NO
Defaults to NO when unset.