[SOGo] minor issue with Vacation defaultAddresses

  • From: Erik Myllymaki < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] minor issue with Vacation defaultAddresses
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:59:51 -0800

I have a question about the Auto Reply email addresses used by default in the Vacation preference.

Our users login (Active Directory) with lastnamefirstname. Their email addresses are of the form

By default, when going to make a Vacation autoresponse, the Auto Response email text box is filled in with both and

I have traced below where I think this originates from and am wondering why it uses this derived email address and what will I break if i just comment out the line " [emails addObject: systemEmail];" ?

Thanks.

:/opt/dev/SOGo-1.3.4#
nano +511 SoObjects/SOGo/SOGoUserManager.m
- (void) _fillContactMailRecords: (NSMutableDictionary *) contact
{
NSString *uid, *domain, *systemEmail;
NSMutableArray *emails;
SOGoDomainDefaults *dd;

domain = [contact objectForKey: @"c_domain"];
if ([domain length])
dd = [SOGoDomainDefaults defaultsForDomain: domain];
else
dd = [SOGoSystemDefaults sharedSystemDefaults];
emails = [contact objectForKey: @"emails"];
uid = [contact objectForKey: @"c_uid"];
if ([uid rangeOfString: @"@"].location == NSNotFound)
systemEmail
= [NSString stringWithFormat: @"%@@%@", uid, [dd mailDomain]];
else
systemEmail = uid;
[emails addObject: systemEmail];
[contact setObject: [emails objectAtIndex: 0] forKey: @"c_email"];
}

  • [SOGo] minor issue with Vacation defaultAddresses, Erik Myllymaki, 11/30/2010