[SOGo] exposing other address books via carddav

  • From: Erik Myllymaki < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] exposing other address books via carddav
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 10:12:26 -0800

Users can connect to their personal address books via carddav when using OSX and AddressBoook.app.

We would also like them to be able to connect to the read-only company directory (an ldap directory) via carddav as well.

Is this possible?

While we can get internal users to connect directly to this LDAP source, we do not expose the domain controllers to the internet (and do not want to start) so home users and mobile users are out of luck without a VPN connection.

Thanks for any tips.