Re: [SOGo] SOGo, OpenChange and Outlook 2007

  • From: Martin Lehmann < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo, OpenChange and Outlook 2007
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 20:52:53 +0100

You can use Funambol Connector for Outlook und the Funambol-SyncML Server instead of OpenChange.

Greetz,
Martin

Am 01.12.2010 20:36, schrieb Louis-Philippe Gauthier:
Hi,

I need information about OpenChange and SOGo. Must we use Samba _4_ to use OpenChange?
Samba 4 is only an alpha version... Can we use Outlook without OpenChange with SOGo ?

We want to test the possibility to use Outlook 2007 instead of ThunderBird in a production environnement...

Thanks,

Louis-Philippe