Re: [SOGo] SOGo, OpenChange and Outlook 2007

  • From: "Daniel Müller" < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] SOGo, OpenChange and Outlook 2007
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 21:12:54 +0100

HI,
to use openchnge you need samba4, this is a must. Openchange is an
exchange-like extension for the samba 4 ads.
Samba4 is alpha, thats right but I run it in an production env with
replication with success and stable. You can look at my thread in the samba
list: HOWTO samba4 centos5.5 named dnsupdate drbd simple failover
I had a third samba4/openchange in this contest running. But at this stage of
development it turned out to dont work with outlook.
With SOGo now it is different. As soon as this native support is working.
I will put it in my samba4 forest :-)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit