[SOGo] tbird3 and alarms

  • From: Erik Myllymaki < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] tbird3 and alarms
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:50:28 -0800

Thunderbird 3.1.6 on Mac OSX
Mozilla Lightning - Inverse Edition Version 1.0b2+104i
Sogo Connector Version 3.104
Sogo Integrator Version 3.104 (customized for our server)

When creating new events in thunderbird, I do not have the "Email reminder" option at all to chose from.

Events created in SOGo with email alarms show up with a little envelope icon in tbird at first And when looking at the reminder detail it looks fine.

If I edit the event in any way in tbird, it changes it to "No Reminder" - when opening in SOGo the reminder has been deleted.

But I don't have to open or edit it in tbird for this to happen - any events with email reminders have those reminders removed after opening and closing tbird.

I am going to file this as a bug but thought I'd post it here first in case I am missing something obvious.

  • [SOGo] tbird3 and alarms, Erik Myllymaki, 12/01/2010