Re: [SOGo] exposing other address books via carddav

  • From: Erik Myllymaki < >
  • To:
  • Cc: Olivier Migeot < >
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] exposing other address books via carddav
  • Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 07:17:41 -0800

On 10-12-02 12:37 AM, Olivier Migeot wrote:

> I'd bet it's not possible, but what's the point? If it's read-only,
> cardav won't have any use, will it?

(replied back to the list)

The end result we are looking for is a secure, external service for our staff to connect to that provides our Company Directory. So if SOGo could do it - perfect.

We could open a port on our firewall to one of our DCs (Active Directory) but our Sysadmin is reluctant to do so with security concerns.