[SOGo] - Carddav and field note

  • From: Alexandre ZANELLI < >
  • To: Sogo List < >
  • Subject: [SOGo] - Carddav and field note
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 16:43:18 +0100

Hello,

I have a problem during synchronization CardDAV notes on fields with multiple lines. On the iPhone an "r" appears at the end of the line. If we change the field, the display does not result in more correctly SOGo.

Is a bug?

thank

--
ZANELLI Alexandre - Société SEL HOLDING - Groupe UUDS
56 Rue Pasteur - 94120 Fontenay sous bois

  • [SOGo] - Carddav and field note, Alexandre ZANELLI, 12/03/2010