[SOGo] Example .GNUstepDefaults

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] Example .GNUstepDefaults
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 11:03:56 -0900

Does anybody have an example .GNUstepDefaults file with more than one domain and that is in xml format that they would be willing to show? I cannot figure out how to get more than one domain and all of the 'defaults' commands that I have tried have failed miserably. And trying to load a hand edited style that is not in xml but the old format results in a wiped out .GNUstepDefaults file.

Thankfully every doc says to back this file up, glad I did. :)

Thanks for any help,

Jon

  • [SOGo] Example .GNUstepDefaults, jonr, 12/05/2010