[SOGo] IMAP account doesn't send mail

  • From: < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [SOGo] IMAP account doesn't send mail
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 06:49:39 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody,
I've succesfully install and configure my sogo (v 1.3.4).
I can login and check all my imap accounts. I can see all the imap folders (
Inbox, Drafts, Sent ).
The trouble is when I try to sent a mail, the mail sent appears in the "sent"
folder as it is reallly sent, but it isn't. I never receive any mail.
I've try with many account including my gmail account ( with imap).

Does anyone have an idea where I can look at ?

Thanks

Thibault