Re: [SOGo] no contacts in web interface

  • From: Ludovic Marcotte < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] no contacts in web interface
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 09:56:35 -0500

On 10-12-07 5:59 AM,

wrote:
Hi,

I crashed my .GNUstepDefaults, and I recreate one. All is ok, except the
contacts in web interface. All the address books are presents, but empty !
It's
strane because if I do an export, all contacts are present in the ldif file.

No problem in thunderbird, I find the contacts.

If, I create a new address book and new contact, the contact is displayed
correctly in web interface.

Thanks for your helps.

Without evidences, we can't guess what's wrong. Show parts of your sogo.log file when you access the contacts module.

Regards,

--
Ludovic Marcotte

:: +1.514.755.3630 :: www.inverse.ca