Re: [SOGo] no contacts in web interface

  • From: Fabien Servoir < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [SOGo] no contacts in web interface
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 16:17:21 +0100

Le 07/12/2010 15:56, Ludovic Marcotte a écrit :
On 10-12-07 5:59 AM,

wrote:
Hi,

I crashed my .GNUstepDefaults, and I recreate one. All is ok, except the
contacts in web interface. All the address books are presents, but empty ! It's
strane because if I do an export, all contacts are present in the ldif file.

No problem in thunderbird, I find the contacts.

If, I create a new address book and new contact, the contact is displayed
correctly in web interface.

Thanks for your helps.

Without evidences, we can't guess what's wrong. Show parts of your sogo.log file when you access the contacts module.

Regards,

Dec 07 16:06:22 sogod [31742]: [ERROR] <0x0xa3f79c0[GCSFolder]> -[GCSFolder fetchFields:fetchSpecification:ignoreDeleted:]: cannot execute quick-fetch SQL 'SELECT c_name, c_cn, c_givenname, c_sn, c_screenname, c_o, c_mail, c_telephonenumber, c_categories, c_component FROM sogofabien002645ac72c_quick': <MySQL4Exception: 0xa3212a8> NAME:ExecutionFailed REASON:Unknown column 'c_categories' in 'field list'

Actually, there is no 'c_categories' field in the 'sogofabien002645ac72c_quick' table. But if I create a new address book, the 'c_categories' field is present.
So, do I add manually the field in all address books concerned ?